About Me

My photo
Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
I'm a director of Maidenhead United Football Club. For ten seasons one of my roles at the club was to produce the match programme. The aim of this blog was to write football related articles for publication in the match programme. In particular I like to write about the representation of football in popular culture, specifically music, film/TV and literature. I also write about matches I attend which generally feature Maidenhead United.

Sunday 21 August 2011

Lindos FC

Spotted this ground whilst wandering round the Lindos acropolis. 
What a great location for a ground!




2 comments:

Lenny Baryea said...

I was also photographed alongside this ground, when touring Rhodes on my honeymoon.

Have never been able to work out who, exactly, plays there – is it Lindos FC?

I wonder how many balls they get through in a season?!

Steve said...

Well if no one on this website can give me the answer it will remain a mystery:
http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=350359;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;session=b703bfb506f20ee001ce871771b52e11;page=unread#unread